Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
I am sitting here with such a smile on my face, I have just been messaging a friend and she has just been making me properly laugh out loud. Friends are amazing like that aren’t they? I had been feeling a bit tired and bleugh but just a bit of laughter has lifted my mood and as a result this whole post will be happy and smiley!
Last week I said I wanted to keep a daily gratitude journal as I was always forgetting what had made me happy. I asked around and found a lovely one from Apples and Pips, so I am going to make a start on that as of tomorrow (it arrived this afternoon). Hopefully it will mean I remember a whole lot more as well as making me feel more positive in general.
What has made me happy this week?
– Time away. We had the most amazing time at Center Parcs and oh my goodness weren’t we lucky with the weather?! I will be sharing more tomorrow so keep and eye out for that.
– Plans. We are going to take the girls camping in the summer and I cannot wait! We just need to finalise a few bits and pray the sun shines for us!
– Laughter. The time away as a family really did us all the world of good and as a result we have all been in such great moods all week. The girls have been giggling non-stop and of course Wills is always smiling, but Mr F and I have just laughed more this week and it has been so nice. Laughter is good for the soul they say.
– Summer. Ok well it isn’t actually summer but hasn’t it been lovely? I even considered a maxi dress on Thursday I was so hot! It is making me long for the summer months.
– Sleep. Wills slept through for the second time (the first being last Friday and second being Thursday night). Hopefully it is a sign of things to come – fingers crossed!
– London. I went not once but twice this week! First of all was for a completely amazing campaign with the Premier League. It isn’t quite what you would expect so keep an eye out for more on that. The second was for a collaboration with Ella’s Kitchen and Waitrose. I went to the Waitrose Cookery School and was taught some great recipes from one of their chefs, so much fun!
– End of term. Thank goodness it is the Easter holidays! 2 weeks of no school run! Can’t get better than that!
If you are a regular reader or happy dayer you will know I co-host this with Sian every week. You will also know that Sian is due a baby girl imminently. So, she is stepping down for a few weeks to focus on having her baby and of course becoming a new mama again. I am so so excited to hear news and of course living round the corner means I get to have baby cuddles too! But for now, I am sure you’ll all join me in wishing her luck! Exciting times ahead!
Have a great weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!