Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it.
Happy Easter weekend! I hope you are up to something fun! We are in the Lake District with absolutely no wi-fi so do bear with me with any social shares. Lucy is guest-hosting again this week so she will be retweeting away – thank you Lucy!
We’ve come away for a long weekend as a belated birthday present from Mr F. He surprised me with it on the day and I didn’t have any idea where we were staying until we arrived. He did let slip that it had a hot-tub though – you will find me there all weekend… haha!
So what has made me happy this week?
– New patio furniture. I have been after a new set for absolutely ages and found a bargain on Tesco the other week. I had a mini panic that it wouldn’t fit through the front door but thankfully the delivery man was amazing and sorted it out. I am pleased as punch!
– Psychic readings. Well I wouldn’t say it made me happy (it actually made me cry) but I did enjoy myself and would 100% go back again. If you want to hear more about it I’ve made a little video.
– Easter egg hunts. As we are away this weekend, we had an Easter egg hunt a week early up Grandma’s. We also had an egg and spoon race, such a laugh. Take a look if you want and you can also win a kids Easter jumper as modelled by the girls.
– More Easter egg hunts. Lucy did a little egg hunt and also provided these amazing cupcakes ^^^ Yum!!
– Vlogger of the week. I had an email from Mumsnet the other day to say I had been named vlogger of the week. It totally made my day as I love making videos. Do you follow me? It would totally make my day if you subscribed here.
– Photoshoots. Wills went along to a photoshoot for an ad campaign on Thursday and he was just brilliant. I mean you’ve seen his smiles, I will let you know if his photos get used!
– New dress. I saw a photo of a dress a couple of weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. I am going to get Mr F to take some photos so you can see as I don’t think any description would do it any sort of justice.
I think that is it for this week, I hope you’ve had a good week too!
Have a lovely long weekend!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!