Welcome to HappyDays! The idea of this linky is to inspire others to make the best out of every day, to see the happy in the little things. As no matter what, there is always something good in every single day- we just need to take the time to see it. Share your happy posts, Sian and I love to read them!
This week has been a bit of a blur, I am struggling to remember what I did yesterday let alone the whole week! What I can tell you though, is that I have had a lovely week. I am writing this with a sense of relief that it is Friday night but also quite contented after having a very productive few days.
Let’s see if I can remember what made me happy this week…
– Weaning. Oh my goodness Wills loves food so much! He doesn’t care what it is, as long as it can go in his mouth! His sisters are great little eaters and he looks to be going the same way. We are over on the BabyCentre blog sharing our journey if you want to see. (Part 1 & Part 2)
– My biggest girl. She has always been good at reading and her teacher has finally recognised it. She has moved up 2 reading levels over the last 2 weeks and I couldn’t be prouder.
– My littlest girl. She is dry!! I cannot believe it!! The end of last week I was pulling my hair out but she is now dry in the day AND at night!
– Fun at the farm. Lils and I (well and Wills) went to the farm with Lucy and her little girl. It was so nice to be able to get out of the house and go somewhere other than soft play. We were hoping to see some lambs but we missed them by one day!
– My new bag. I am not sure I have ever been so in love with a bag quite honestly but my Mia Tui bag is my new favourite thing!
– My Tots score. I am now #27, the highest I have ever been.
– Brand collaborations. I have had some amazing emails this week, I have to pinch myself that this is my job now.
– Chocolate. I can’t remember whether I have said but I have had to be soya free despite stopping breastfeeding. It seems I have developed an intolerance to it myself! Well after a week of being on the soya ladder I am able to eat chocolate! I still have to gain tolerance to soya flour in things like bread and cakes but it is a start!
Well that is it for now I think, I tell you my brain is addled having 3 kids!
Have a great weekend – I hope the sun shines again!
Do you want to join in?
Grab the badge and add it to your post.
Oh and please remember to comment on both mine and Sian’s posts as your linky hosts. Thank you!